5 Most Dangerous Pain Pills That Can Kill You? There is a new spin on what pain sufferers are after – killing pain. Beware, pain meds don’t just kill pain, they can kill – YOU!
When you think of dangerous drugs, what comes to mind first? Heroin? Cocaine? LSD?
Dangerous drugs include pain medications! Pain meds and their adverse reactions are the 4th leading cause of death in the US …only behind heart disease, cancer and strokes!
So, are you in danger?
You are potentially at risk of dying from pain medications – at a higher risk from dying from diabetes, lung cancer or even by an accident. The pain meds in your medicine cabinet are deadly – unless you take heed of the vital information in this article.
The results of our investigation are shocking…but they could save your life.
5 Most Dangerous Pain Pills That Can Kill You
Dangerous Pain Med #5: Salicylates (Aspirin)
Yes it has all the high quality, natural ingredients that your back needs. Plus, it is manufactured in a highly sterile, FDA approved and GMP certified facility.
The factors that are endangering you and triggering neuroinflammation surround us from everywhere, from the air we breathe to the food we eat, and it would take years to adapt our habits to a healthy lifestyle , years many of us don’t have.
Also known as: aspirin, acetylsalicylate
What? Aspirin isn’t safe?! Think again!
- High doses or prolonged use at a lower dose (even buffered or coated capsules) can double your changes of perforated ulcers and gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Aspirin is directly responsible for 90-95% of Reye’s Syndrome, which devastates internal organs, particularly the brain and liver. Unfortunately, at least 10% of those affected with Reye’s will die, even with early intervention.
Dangerous Pain Med #4: Acetaminophen
LeptoFix with 100% BHB (Beta-Hydroxybutyrate) is designed to support a healthy body weight.
Burn Fat for Energy not Carbs
Release Fat Stores
Increase Energy Naturally!
Love the Way You Feel!
Also known as: Tylenol, acetaminophen
Even this so-called “doctor’s choice” is disturbingly dangerous to take! Plus, they are in many over-the-counter cold, flu and sinus medications with this dangerous pain medication.
Just check out these acetaminophen pain med stats!
- Every year, more than 56,000 people will visit the emergency room due to acetaminophen overdoses. In fact, it is the leading cause of calls to Poison Control Centers.
- Sadly, acetaminophen is the leading causeof acute liver failure, causing nearly half of all cases!
Dangerous Pain Med #3: Opiate-Based Pain Meds
Diabacore is an amazing natural supplement that can help you break free from type 2 diabetes.
You can try DIABACORE and you get 60 days to tell us if you’re satisfied with the formula, or we’ll give you all your money back.
This simple method goes straight to the root of the problem and rebalances the entire system so your blood sugar levels drop naturally, in a safe, organic way.
Also known as:Vicodin, Lorcet, Norco, Percocet, Percodan, hydrocodone, oxycodone
If you’ve ever had surgery, a major accident, or any other major trauma to your body…then you were probably given or prescribed an opiate-based pain med to knock out the pain.
Unfortunately, knocking out the pain with optiate-based pain medications has consequences!
- Opiate-based pain medications are responsible for approximately 16,000 people deaths from overdose in one year in the U.S.
- In 2002…deaths from prescription opiate overdoses had nearly doubled.
Dangerous Pain Med #2: NSAIDs
Other products may have temporary effects on your memory, slowing down the disease from taking over your brain…
But they don’t actually heal your memory .
CogniStrong on the other hand, goes directly to the root cause of your problem, in a unique and proprietary way and restores the damage , giving you a sharp memory, just like Mother Nature wanted you to have.
Also known as:Advil, Aleve, ibuprofen, naproxen
Do you have some kind of chronic pain? Arthritis…back pain…migraines….neck pain…or some other pain?
Chances are you’ve been taking one of the common pain medication NSAIDs like ibuprofen or naproxen to deal with the pain. And speaking of chances…
- The odds of dying from taking a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug after just two months is around 1 in 1,200.
- Roughly 16,685 people die each year from NSAID related complications…making themjust as dangerous as AIDS!
Once again, like the dangerous risks from aspirin, the biggest known risk of NSAIDs is gastrointestinal ulcers and bleeding.
We’re not talking about a little tummy ache here that some Tums will take care of, but severe bleeding and possibly death after the medicine destroys your gut. And that’s not the only known risk of NSAIDs.
Dangerous Pain Medicine #1: Cox-2 Inhibitors
Formula that supports the health of your brain, while maintaining a healthy balance system, to prevent dizziness, risky injuries and even disability.
Also known as: Celebrex, celecoxib
How would you like to triple your risk of heart attack??
That’s what you get when you take Celebrex!
The National Cancer Institute discovered the devastating potential of this anti-cancer drug and found…
- Those taking 400mg doses of Celebrex provided a 250% greater risk of dying from heart attack or stroke!
- Those taking the 800mg doses of Celebrex has 340% times the risk!